Tuesday, March 22, 2016

I need a RESET!

I has been awhile since I posted a "blog"  and I feel the need/want to get back into this.  A lot has changed, but a lot has stayed the same.  We are still trucking along and living life.  We are still a wonderful family of 5.  We have had some losses over the past few years, and gained some things as well.  I lost both of my grandparents, and as hard as that was, it didnt come close to losing our family dog. After rescuing him 8 years ago from a certain death, he was able to live a happy life, full of love from his family.  He died at home with his family around him, and I hope he knew just how much he was loved and how hard it was for us to lose him!  We have gained 2, yes 2 cats, and I was NEVER a cat person, but they are pretty great!

I went back to work, and now work "part time" at the school and I really do enjoy it,  I am working with Kindergartners, and although some days are stressful and long, I really love my job.  I work with amazing women, who are supportive, kind, and caring.  They have really made me love my job!

I am working on getting on track with my weight and fitness!  I need to start taking this seriously, as I am at the heaviest I have ever been, and I notice this daily with how I feel and how I look.  I need to get healthy for me, and for my family, as I cannot be my "best" if I don't feel that way!

So lets hope that I can "reset" and get back on track!

No comments: